Delivering exceptional service starts with embracing your brand, getting the basics right and delivering delighters that will turn your customers into your best marketing advocates.
Are you struggling to improve your customer experience? You are not alone. According to the American Customer Satisfaction Index, overall Customer Satisfaction is as low as it’s been in 20 years.
So why does this matter? Forbes and Zippia research tell us:
- Customers tell an average of 9 people about a positive experience with a brand, but they tell 16 people about a negative experience. Add to that social media, and the numbers increase exponentially.
- 73% of consumers say a good experience is key in influencing their brand loyalties.
- 42% of customers are willing to pay more when offered a friendly, more welcoming customer experience.
- 92% of consumers trust positive reviews from friends and family more than advertising.
- Companies that focus on CX are 60% more profitable.
In other words, a positive customer experience plays a major role in retaining your customers, growing your customer base and your business success.
If you are looking for a fresh approach to delighting your customers, subscribing to a Customer W.O.W. workshop is a great way to gain a wholistic understanding of how to go about it.
You will learn how basic needs and satisfiers form the foundation for W.O.W. AND how to identify and use delighters to create an emotional connection with your customers. You will also explore and define your personal W.O.W. in terms of competence, connection, service and solutions.
This half-day session will get you and your team thinking differently about your customer’s experience and will enable you to immediately identify and implement changes that will have your customers saying WOW!
Whether you’re a fortune 500 company or a small to mid-size business, delivering Customer W.O.W. will bring value to your company, your customers and your employees.
Creating an exceptional customer experience requires leaders with passion, employees with purpose and a systematic approach that delivers What’s Needed, On Time, With Value (WOW).
I’m Gianna Clark and I’m passionate about helping you Be the W.O.W.